Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day in Norfolk

Yes, it was one of those days.  Not very exciting for you readers of this blog and really not very exciting to the writer either.  Did some chores.  Checked out my Prius which seems to be working fine.  Did some planning for the Colorado trip; planning always gets me excited.  Also read about the hot birds that have dropped into Florida.  Talked to Audrey about them.  She's going to the Keys tomorrow to try for the Loggerhead Kingbird and the Thick-billed Vireo.  I'll just have to hope that some of them stay put until John and I get there next month.  So for tomorrow I have decided to try for the Tufted Duck in Maryland.  I called Bill Williams and Andrew Baldelli to see if either wanted to go.  Bill was out of town, but Andrew agreed to show up at my house at 6:00am tomorrow for the drive north.  We'll see how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment