Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Friday, July 16, 2010

Travel Day Home

John got away to the Phoenix airport (web photo) in good order and I spent the rest of the morning at the motel beating the heat and looking over trip plans for the fall.  At a reasonable time of morning I drove the car to the rental return area, a very nice new facility by the way, and took the shuttle to the terminal.  Since I had checked in and printed out my boarding pass at the motel, I went directly to the gate after dealing with the security hassle.  The flight to Detroit went well, but since I had only 35 minutes to make my connecting flight, I had to hurry down that long, long terminal to the gate bypassing a quick look at the flight board.  So, you guessed it!  When I got there, huffing and puffing, the flight was delayed.  I eventually got home at 12:30am for a few hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment