Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July

We spent the morning relaxing and getting things ready for our afternoon celebration.  I cleaned up the outdoor chairs, which had collected leaves and debris and were stained.  I also spruced up the grill for cooking the hamburgers.  Joyce prepared the vegetable slaw and the potato salad.  At the appointed hour the guests arrived and a fruit salad and ratatouille were added to the offerings.  We had made margaritas and they went over well.  When it came time to do the hamburgers, I discovered after the grill went out that we were out of propane.  So the hamburger cooking shifted to the broiler in our oven.  Everyone had a good time and it was nice to see friends and celebrate getting to 650 together.  Tomorrow I fly to New Hampshire.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it. Bet it was a good time. Renee

    ReplyDelete