Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Ready for Alaska

I did some planning for the upcoming trips beyond Alaska including some California pelagics.  After Alaska, John and I will go to California before we come back to Virginia so there were a few things to arrange there.  I had to pay some bills and pick up some things at the pharmacy.  I went through my checklist of stuff and put each item on the bed.  Once I had all those items assembled, I packed them.  It's a little bit of a challenge packing for two trips at the same time.  California is not exactly the same as Alaska.  Looked at some of the postings coming out of Alaska and got excited about going.  I do hope we get some Asian vagrants during our trip.  Tomorrow Joyce and I catch a 6:30am American Airlines flight to Anchorage arriving after 5pm.  I'm not sure about blog postings after that since we'll be on the Pribiloffs.  So I'm heading to Alaska with 572 year birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment