Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Monday, January 4, 2010

Working at home


Not much happening birdwise today, a rather slow Monday.  I had to get the report collected for the Nansemond River CBC and get it in to Audubon.  However, there were three male Canvasbacks on the river back of our house that added one new species to the total.  This is a web pic since those birds were too far away to be successfully photographed.  So my total is now 109.  This week I'll be trying to get things together and run errands to prepare for our trip to TX.  If all goes well, we should be heading south early Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Robert and John,
    I cannot understand why there are no comments yet, but today is the 25th of January and I have just begun. Anyway, paying attention to your day to day adventure is tons of fun. I intend to pay attention while enjoying your good photos and text.
    Scott Jackson-Ricketts

    ReplyDelete