Sunday, October 24, 2010
Not so Sunny California
We all had hoped we could get offshore the following day. But it was not to be. Even though the final decision was postponed until 9am, the answer was the same. We didn't go out on the ocean. We waited for that final decision while having a full breakfast in The Tides, the restaurant right on the water. Outside the rain was pounding and the wind was howling. Now I have to decide what to do. I could go back to Norfolk early. I could bird somewhere south of here where there's better weather. What shall I do?