Total ABA Species Recorded During 2010 - 731



Friday, April 9, 2010

Tomorrow.....Colorado

I was going to be in the Great Dismal Swamp today, but I really didn't get enough done for the impending trip.  So I stayed home and it paid off.  I'm in good shape now for my early morning flight to Denver.  In fact I'm soooo prepared that I'm going to dinner and a movie tonight with Joyce.  My original flight was to have left Norfolk about 9am, a quite reasonable time.  Now I leave at 7am with no net gain in getting to Denver.  I just have a longer layover in Atlanta.  With my WiFi, though, I can check out the web and emails as I wait.  I've already checked in for the flight online and told them I'll be bringing a bag.  When I get to the airport, I just go to the baggage line, scan an ID card, get my baggage claim check and head to the gate.  It's a bit easier, but the security line is now the bottleneck. I suspect there will be time for me to stop by Starbucks for an early cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment